Here’s a brief update regarding activity around Blossom Street. We hope you find this update helpful but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Highways works around the Blossom Street site
Over the coming weeks, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets (LBTH) will be starting its footpath and street reinstatement works in various locations within and around the Blossom Street site. These works include relaying the cobbles to Fleur de Lis Street and Blossom Street. As the streets are adopted, it is a requirement of LBTH that it carries out the works using its approved installers (Rineys). In some instances, this will be done within our site hoarding due to the location.
LBTH’s contractor, Rineys, will set up small storage compounds outside our site, on LBTH properties.
The works are being phased, and are currently planned to commence on site as follows:
- This week – Fleur de Lis Passage paving and street works.
- End of May 2023 – Blossom Street footpath and street works.
- End of June 2023 – Elder Street footpath and street works.
- Mid July 2023 – Folgate Street footpath, Blossom Street southern end, and associated street works.
- Early August 2023 – Blossom Street cobble relaying and associated street works.
- Mid/end of August 2023 – Fleur de Lis Street footpath and cobble relaying and associated street works.
We will be in ongoing dialogue with LBTH during their works and will endeavour to update you should dates change significantly.
The Blossom Street Project Team
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0800 298 7040