Here’s a brief update regarding activity around Blossom Street. We hope you find this update helpful but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Updated plan for highways works around the Blossom Street site – Please note: This updated superceeds the update provided in May 2023
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets (LBTH) footpath and street reinstatement works are progressing in various locations within and around the Blossom Street site. These works include relaying the cobbles to Fleur de Lis Street and Blossom Street. As the streets are adopted, it is a requirement of LBTH that it carries out the works using its approved installers (Rineys). In some instances, this will be done within our site hoarding due to the location.
Below is an update to the timeline and phaseing of the works:
- End of August 2023 – Blossom Street footpath and street works.
- September 2023 – Elder Street footpath and street works.
- End of August 2023 – Folgate Street footpath, Blossom Street southern end, and associated street works.
- October 2023 – Blossom Street cobble relaying and associated street works.
- End of September / End of October 2023 – Fleur de Lis Street footpath and cobble relaying and associated street works.
We will be in ongoing dialogue with LBTH during their works and will endeavour to update you should dates change significantly.
The Blossom Street Project Team
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0800 298 7040